KC Mask is “the mask” on the market to protect you and your surroundings from viruses and bacteria with specially developed virus filters. These patented masks and filters provide 99,9% filtration in both directions of respiration and stop perfectly pollen, dust, germs and allergens too. These personal protective masks are produced in Hungary & Austria (EU).
The mask and various accessories are available in different colours and sizes to suit your face shape and clothing style. Adjustable straps and long-lasting nanotech filters provide safety and a comfortable fit through a long day or even 24 hours long flight journeys.
FYI: Masks, respirators are usually tested in the direction of inspiration. The tests take into account the efficiency of the filter and leakage to the face. In Europe, they must meet the European standard EN 149: 2001 which has three classes of disposable particulate respirators FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3, but none of the FFP MASKS is certified or approved in the filtering or the protection against any Coronavirus!
If you have specific questions, or would like more information please call Us!
Tel: +36 70 675 2023 – KC Virus Mask – Customer Service
KC Aero Mask – Product features :
- exchangeable virus filters with 99,9% viral efficiency
- lightweight, flexible structure
- low resistance, only 1.8mbar breathing resistance at 60l/min
- made of soft, temperature-resistant, skin-safe silicone
- reusable body, exchangeable filters and spare parts
- can tolerate disinfectants, alcoholic cleaning products
- can tolerate temperatures up to 140-degree Celsius
- double strap design for fast securing
- flexible face form with soft layers at the edges
- not unisex – different size for male and female users
We are working hard to certify the complete product as soon as possible after EN standards too. Our filters have medical certificates and our production it’s approved after ISO 9001 quality management standards to ensure top quality products with the use of medically approved materials after ISO 13485.
Our goal is to slow down the spread of the virus, to provide reusable and functioning masks to as many as possible during the spread of the COVID-19 disease.
Relative sizes of airborne particles
Viruses, bacteria, mould spores, pollen, dust and animal dander all have a specific particle size. Depending on which of these particles you are allergic to, there is a filter that performs sufficiently to remove or contain these particles. Our mask can filter the air to the smallest particles of 0.1μm, retaining 99,9% of the viruses and bacteria from the inhaled as from the exhaled air.
In the other hand, FFP3 masks and filters are only tested with the use of oil and NaCl aerosols to filter particles up to a minimum size of 0.6μm after EN149 standards. This filters will not provide sufficient protection against viruses that are smaller than 0.6μm – the tested size. See our chart below to understand the size differences between particle sizes found in the air.
For news regarding the start of sales and new developments & products, please subscribe to our newsletter!
Coronavirus – Covid-19
The disease was first identified in December 2019 in Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, and has since spread globally, resulting in the ongoing 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
The virus is mainly spread during close contact and by small droplets produced when those infected coughs, sneeze or talk.
These droplets may also be produced during breathing and can spread through the air over small distances, especially in non-ventilated rooms, indoors. People may also become infected by touching a contaminated surface and then their face. For this reason, respirators are the best products to slow down the virus!
Respirators are tested in the direction of inspiration. The tests take into account the efficiency of the filter and leakage to the face. In Europe, they must meet the European standard EN 149: 2001 which has three classes of disposable particulate respirators FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3.
- FFP1 refers to the least filtering of the three masks with an aerosol filtration of at least 80%, leakage to the inside of a maximum 25% and a maximum breathing resistance of 2.1 mbar at 95 l/min airflow. This mask is mainly used as a dust mask.
- FFP2 masks have a minimum of 94% filtration percentage, maximum 11% leakage to the inside and a maximum breathing resistance of 2.4 mbar at 95 l/min airflow. These masks are mainly used in construction, agriculture, and healthcare with a minimum size of 0.6μm NaCl and oil particles.
- FFP3 masks are the most filtering mask of the FFPs. With a minimum filtration percentage of 99%, a maximum 5% leakage to the inside and maximum breathing resistance of 3.0 mbar at 95 l/min airflow. These masks protect against fine particles such as asbestos and are tested with a minimum size of 0.6μm NaCl and oil particles.
Link to data protection : Data Protection – Privacy Protection